Search squid archive

Re: Mailing-list admins: can we set up reply-to?

Here's a question: Would Reply-To being set prevent people who post getting a flood of "user not found" bounces back?

When I posted my thoughts earlier, I got about 6 messages telling me users were not found or user rejected the message. Why should I care if someone is still subscribed to the list when they've moved email address?

TB