Search squid archive

Re: Re: Squid

eldhose varghese ha scritto:
I am a planning to use Squid, bu no idea for which os can support, i
am not familier with linux, so is it possible to work squid on
windows, plaes help me

On 11/12/09, eldhose varghese <eldhoseparackal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am a planning to use Squid, bu no idea for which os can support, i
am not familier with linux, so is it possible to work squid on
windows, plaes help me

As others have pointed out, this would be perfect to start learning GNU/Linux, perhaps with Ubuntu, which is very easy to use and setup. But I would like to add that I used squid on Windows XP SP2 for several months and it worked fine.
So IME, squid ha no problems running on Windows.

Just my €0.02.

--
Marcello Romani