From: Phibee Network Operation Center [mailto:noc@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 8:04 AM
To: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Auth NTLM ?

Hi

i have a small problems :

My user use a NTLM authentification on my squid proxy, when he want going on a web site that request a authentification, he receive a Authentification Faild without a user/pass
request

if he don't put the proxy, the web site request the login/pass and that's work.

Anyone have a idea why ? Does squid sent the l/p of the first ntlm auth at the second server automatiquely ?

thanks
Jerome

***
The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender by return e-mail delete this e-mail and refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
***