Search squid archive

Logging ACL name matched

Hi,

I am considering using squid as to grant restricted access to a large set of internal corporate applications.

I would like the access log to include the name of the ACL that matched (i.e. the name of the application).  logformat does not seem to have an option for logging the ACL name or other arbitrary text associated with the request.  Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Evan