Search squid archive

Re: In what order does acls work

Siju George wrote:
HI,

Does the acls work according to the "first matching" rule principle?

Yes. top-down left-to-right within each *_access grouping.

I want to allow only certain people to access certain hosts.

I wrote the acl

acl quant-srvs dstdomain "/etc/pf-tables/quant-srvs"
acl quant-admins srcdomain "/etc/pf-tables/quant-admins"
http_access allow quant-admins
http_access deny quant-srvs

it still seems to block "quant-admins" from accessing "quant-srvs"

Then the visitors rDNS domain names is not matching the listed "quant-admins" domains.

There is nothing more we can offer without seeing the data you have in front of you.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.14