Search squid archive

Error with flight booking websites

Hi everyone,

I've been using squid 2.6 in my company to restrict the internet access to certain websites.

I've a new clean installation of squid 3.0 and I'm having some problem with some website that I can't understand.

I've different access levels with AD groups, and even with the total access group I'm getting error in websites like www.brusselsairlines.com. I can see the website but when I click the book now button I get and error ( I think it has something to do with js files or google analytics). If I try the same website without squid it works great.

I've tried the cache directive with no success.

Am I missing something?

Regards,

Alex