Search squid archive

using squid as a sql insersion filter

Hi All,

I'm sure this is not the first time this question has been asked, but google has failed me :(

I am currently thinking of implementing a squid server to reverse proxy some sites for clients hosted on a few IIS servers. The problem with them is that the clients are getting different developers to put together there sites, so they coded very badly.
Allowing SQL insersions to overwrite data in there databases and etc...

I was hoping I could use squid and setup a few url rejects on the standard, INSERT, DELETE, and UPDATE junk.

But doing this for a POST is proving to me more difficult, the url or auth external scripts aren't passed the POST data/content.
Which I would also want to filter for obvious reasons.

Anybody done this before ? Am I on the right track ?

Regards,
Mike