Search squid archive

Looking for authentication ideas

First I will let you know what I am trying to do. I am looking for some way
to have users create there own user names and passwords from a website of
some sort. And then have squid authenticate from the accounts created from
the website. I have been looking for a couple months but am starting to run
out of ideas. Does anyone have any idea of how this is possible?