Search squid archive

cache peer help

I'm trying to get squid talking to an apache cache_peer. Could someone point me to a tutorial or provide an outline of the squid config steps to get this working? I think I'm familiar with the set of commands required to do this, but so far I've been configure these commands in such a way to get squid to talk to apache as a cache peer.

Thanks