Search squid archive

Re: AW: Re: Squid and Intranet

fre 2009-10-09 klockan 20:47 +0200 skrev - leer -:

yes you can say it acting as gateway.
I tell you something about the network structure.
The local proxy server has two ethernet devices.

Sounds lika a router.

Do the clients have the proxy configured as default gateway?

Do the counters on the iptables rule increase?

Is there any other local firewall rules that may conflict?

See output of "iptables-save -c"

Regards
Henrik

Yeah perhaps router is the right description.
On the clients is as default gateway the proxy configured
in the ip settings of Windows How can I check the actual counter number?
I don't think that there are any other rules because I deleted
before all rules with iptables -F and iptables -X
and I set as default operation DROP.

Regards,
Chris