Search squid archive

srcdomain acl

Hi all

i like to give access accross my proxy based in srcdomain and src acl, i think srcdomain check first the reverse PTR  record and src the ip, then if the user pass then go internet, here's my conf and denied access to the user:

acl src_home srcdomain pruebacorreo.domain.local
acl src_ip src 10.1.0.24

http_access allow src_ip src_home

the client computer is pruebacorreo.domain.local with ip 10.1.0.24

Thanks in advance

Hermidio