Search squid archive

allow adverts for allowed sites

Hi,

i have successfully configured my squid server using ntlm auth. my question
is would it be possible to allow all the adverts that appear on a website
that a group has access to or to block the adverts and not ask for
authentication. my problem is i can access the sites i specify in my acl but
i get logon requests for all the adverts that appear on the page.

cheers