Search squid archive

Log information for objects not cacheable by squid

I am using squid2.6-Stable22 on fedora 8 and i am trying to find objects which are uncachable in squid. Is there a way to have access.log file tell me some information about which object can be cached and objects that are uncachable. I need to find the number of uncachable object (dynamic, https, no-cache) which cause TCP_MISS.