Search squid archive

Mig33 Problem

Hi Everyone,

I'm using squid 2.7 Stable 5, there is a problem with social
networking site, that is mig33.
In that site there is something called scrapbook... when I bypass
(disable) squid the scrapbook works just fine, but when I enable squid
the scrapbook is loading over and over, likes it's loading forever...

I let the squid.conf as default, but the problem is still like that...

does anyone have a solution???