Search squid archive

Re: Adding HTTP headers w/ Squid

Kelly Jones wrote:
On 8/13/09, Amos Jeffries <squid3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 > Kelly Jones wrote:
I use squid, and want to add HTTP headers to all GET/POST requests I
make, above/beyond the headers my browser + squid already send.

Can squid do this?

Please explain why. Then we can point you at the right possible solution
to your problem. There are usually better ways to operate than adding
new HTTP headers.

It's a bit controversial, but I want to add a X-Disclaimer header that
says something like:

The actual disclaimer is multi-line.

You need to change the browser agent for that to be legal. Doing so in a proxy has no bearing on the client visitor.

Take a look at writing an eCAP adaptor that adds the headers for you.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.13