Search squid archive

Squid crashes abnormally

Hi,

I've been using Squid.2.7.STABLE6 quite well till now. However, for the past 4 - 5 days, it started crashing everytime it finished loading the store directories (aufs + coss). Looking through the "cache.log", the following message is show at the very end, right before the crash:

assertion failed: refresh.c:331: "!sf.max"

I tried to enable "-k debug", but still nothing more than the message above looks suspicious.

I also downloaded the latest snapshot from the website (Aug/10), and still found the same error. I tried googling this error, but the few results that I get were either to obscure for my understanding, or not conclusive.

Can someone please explain what is going wrong?

Regards
HASSAN