From: Kinkie [mailto:gkinkie@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 6:44 AM
To: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Squid 3.1.0.13 Speed Test - Upload breaks?

Maybe the failure could depend on some specific settings, such as max
request size?

On 8/8/09, Heinz Diehl <htd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 08.08.2009, Daniel wrote:

Would anyone else using Squid mind doing this same bandwidth test and
seeing
if they have the same issue(s)?
It works flawlessly using both 2.7-STABLE6 and 3.0-STABLE18 here.

Squid Cache: Version 3.1.0.13

Working without a problem, tested multiple sites on the list.
Nothing special in the config except maybe "pipeline_prefetch on"

/Henrik