Search squid archive

Re: Howto run Internet Explorer without proxy setting in Internet Options

Andrej van der Zee wrote:
Hi,

I setup Squid on my Ubuntu server and it does work fine from Internet
Explorer on my Windows machine when I change my Internet Options to
use the proxy server. But, I need it to be fully transparent. On Linux
this can be done by forwarding traffic to the proxy with 'iptables',
but how can I do this on Windows? Is there a way?

Thank you,
Andrej

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/ConfiguringBrowsers

Amos