Search squid archive

Re: Block domains but allow directories in blocked domain

Drew M wrote:
Hi all,
 I've searched through the FAQ and old mail-archives, but can't find
an answer.  Here is my problem:  I would like to block Twitter (which
I'm currently doing under blacklist.acl as .twitter.com), but I would
like to allow users to access an account on Twitter such as
http://twitter.com/officialbf1943.  That still gets blocked even when
I put it under my whitelist.acl list.  Any help would be appreciated!

Drew

# Define the twitter domain ACL
acl twitter dstdomain .twitter.com
# Define the twitter Account ACL
acl myTwitterAccount url_regex -i ^(www\.)?twitter\.com/officialbf1943(/.*)?
# Block access to twitter, except requests to my account
http_access deny twitter !myTwitterAccount

Chris