Search squid archive

Re: What Headers to allow?

Justin Yaple wrote:
Greatings,

I have configured our Squid proxy to hide some info about the clients
behind it by restricting some headers, but its also caused some
problems with certain content types to not work either.  What headers
should be allowed in addition to what I have already allowed?  It
seems that some flash, and java does not work 100%.

Thanks.

If you don't allow the referrer and ua a lot of sites will complain and malfunction. ie, facebook def. won't work.

waitman