Search squid archive

Re: Upload log for Squid

Alexandr Popov wrote:
Hi All,
Prompt me do squid log in which are stored on users' queries to the
server with an indication of their size (such as sending a email by
POST method in web interface ). I want use it for counting upload
traffic.In my opinion in access.log stored only download traffic - is
not it?.

Thanks

Sorry for my bad english.
hi,

probably want to set access log to CLF and grep POST requests.

i made some 'ultimate paranoia' scripts in php (well at least that's what my ex wife called it, i call it 'feeling it when someone googles you' which isn't necessarily paranoia really) if you want. lemme know. ex: http://waitman.net/sgs/fdat.php

they work well with CLF. don't tally bytes, bits, traffic, etc. but that shouldn't be difficult.

waitman