Search squid archive

Re: Transparent proxy to upstream authenticating proxy

Vosloo, Jaco wrote:
From Jaco Vosloo
I have not installed tproxy yet, is that the probable cause for this?
I'll first try install it on Windows, then solaris.

I just noticed that tproxy only runs on Linux. I have an ISO for Ubuntu
9.04 and Fedora 11.  Which one would be best for testing tproxy and is
that what I should do?

You will have to check whether either is built with TPROXY enabled.

1) I think Ubuntu might be. No idea about Fedora.

2) I have no idea if that related to your problem. Nor if you have the time to try, since it may be easy or may take a while.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.12