Search squid archive

Re: Squid not retaining cached objects between server restarts

RynoDJ wrote:
I know. It's a 10GB cache. The biggest chunk of my downloads consist of
Operating System updates. So, it should take me a while to fill it up.

Just this two days ago I updated a clean install of Fedora 11 (+- 500MB).
The same day I reinstalled and downloaded the same updates. It looked like
none of the files were sourced from the cache. So, I stopped the downloads.
Surely those files should have come from the cache...

Pick one of the URLs, throw it into www.redbot.org and see what comes out.
If its supposed to be cached, look in access.log for the rpm name (filename only) and see if the URL domain is the same every time.

Amos