Search squid archive

Re: Caching Pandora

I was able to cache Pandora by compiling with --enable-http-violations and using a refresh_pattern to cache everything regardless. This however broke everything by preventing proper refreshing of any site. If it could be worked where violations only happened as directly specified in the configuration it would be a workable solution. I did some testing and I could not confirm that it was anything in the configuration file itself that was causing the issue. I wouldn't recommend using this as such.