Search squid archive

CSS not being downloaded for some sites

Hi

I've installed 2.6.18-1ubuntu3 as a sibling on a test-desktop on my lan.
The parent squid is on the production server. A client connected to the
test-squid has the following issue: the CSS file for some sites isn't being
downloaded, which leads to a page without any formatting. That is no
background images, no layout, just a blank page with a long scroll of
left-aligned text and images.
What's going on?

Best regards

Dayo Adewunmi