Search squid archive

Re: https from different Subnet not working

2009/7/14 Jarosch, Ralph <Ralph.Jarosch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> This is the latest support squid-2 version for RHEL5.3
>
> An I want to use the dnsserver

Right. Well, besides the other posters' response about the cache peer
setup being a clue - you're choosing a peer based on source IP as far
as I can tell there - which leads me to think that perhaps that
particular cache has a problem. You didn't say which caches they were
in your config or error message so we can't check whether they're the
same or different.

But since yo'ure using a supported squid for RHEL5.3, why don't you
contact Redhat for support? That is why you're paying them for.

adrian