Search squid archive

Re: How to do a limit quota download on a Squid proxy

Leonardo Carneiro escreveu:
Sorry, but why can't i use delay pools for this? Using individual buckets with a 100Mb size, a 0 regen rate and a 100% initial bucket level will not provide 100Mb of transfer at full speed and after that limit the speed to 0?

well ... at least on my delay pool understandings, it's used to limit transfer rates (bytes per second in fact) and not transfer totals. I've never played with 0 regen rate, i dont even know what you mean by regen rate, there's nothing documented on that, and initial bucket levels .... maybe you're right, i've never done in that way.

i'm used to use delay pools for transfer rates limiting, what delay pools are supposed to, at least by the documentations available. Never played with it for implementing quotas instead.

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx