Search squid archive

Re: Re: Bridging/Tproxy

johan firdianto wrote:
Hi Amos,

I already found solution from balabit mailing list,
here additional step

ebtables -t broute -I BROUTING  -p ipv4 --ip-proto tcp --ip-dport 80
-j redirect --redirect-target DROP
ebtables -t broute -I BROUTING -p ipv4 --ip-proto tcp --ip-sport 80 -j
redirect --redirect-target DROP

cd /proc/sys/net/bridge/
for i in *
do
  echo 0 > $i
done
unset i

And it works.
I think above step need to added to wiki for bridge case.
Thanks.

Aha, just found that in my mail archives from a week ago too.

The Balabit message from 'trasor'?
He was seeing noticeable speed issues, how are you finding it?

Amos