Search squid archive

Radiostreams and squid

Hello,

I'm using squid connected to an 16 Mbit ADSL Line. All is running also radiostreams. But the streams are sounding terrible. Every second, i'm hearing curiosly noises. I think, its lag or something like this. If i'm connected directly to the router, it all sounds normal.
This all is still in a testphase, so there isn't any other traffic.

Are there any parameters, i have to adjust for get this working correctly?

regards,

Tom