Search squid archive

Re: fetch page error

--- On Thu, 2/7/09, Amos Jeffries <squid3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What a seemingly pointless page. Just for my interest; what
> is it doing?

Hi Amos,

That page index2.shtml is just a regular webpage (static).

> > Most time I got it successfully, but sometime got it
> failed.
> > Squid responsed with this header:

> > Why this happened? Thanks.
>
> The browser requested the page and Squid was unable to open
> a TCP connection to the master Server.
>
> Nothing unusual about that. Usually network or web server
> load related.
>
> There should be other headers around that one which adds
> more details X-Cache-Miss: is mentioned as one such.

These are the full headers:

(Status-Line)	HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable
Connection	close
Content-Length	1864
Content-Type	text/html
Date	Fri, 03 Jul 2009 03:20:42 GMT
Expires	Fri, 03 Jul 2009 03:20:42 GMT
Mime-Version	1.0
Server	squid/3.0STABLE16
Via	1.0 localhost.localdomain (squid/3.0STABLE16)
X-Cache	MISS from localhost.localdomain
X-Squid-Error	ERR_CONNECT_FAIL 113

Please help again. Thanks.

Regards.