Search squid archive

Elapsed Time

Is there any chance to get the elapsed time a user has spent on a site ?

If a user acces a site (ex: www.site.com) at 9:00 am for about 15 minutes, and then He access again at 12:00 for about another 15 minutes, how do I know the total timeelapsed on that site ?

This question is because I've read that if you take the last log access - the first log access for that site you can estimate it, but if I do that, I have 3 hours and not 30 minutes.

I've seen that SARG show a total time on a site, but is that time true?

Thanks,
Alejandro