Search squid archive

Re: Lot of 503 errors in squid log

Palaniappan Thiyagarajan wrote:
All,

We just configured our first squid proxy and we are seeing more 503 errors. How do I check my configuration is correct? Will appreciate any pointer for 503 error
Thanks,
Palaniappan Thiyagarajan

Please don't reply to existing posts with of-topic requests. It screws up the mailing list thread automation and can result in you never receiving an answer.

see the FAQ:
 http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidLogs

Amos
--