Search squid archive

Is something out there bamboozling Squid?

Everyone:

Just this past week, our Squid cache has become balky, with long page loads from some sites and timeouts or partial page loads from others. (It's gotten to the point where performance is better without the cache.) I thought that it was just us, but another system administrator in town has complained of the same symptom: weird delays through the cache and none without it.

Is there some popular site out there which has started doing something that ties Squid in knots?

--Brett Glass