Search squid archive

Re: Authntication loop

csampath wrote:
Hi ,

Nice to see your quick response.

I compiled with --enable-linux-netfilter configuration. You mean to say
compile squid with out that flag to run squid  in accel mode ?

I mean to say you can't use proxy authentication with an intercepting proxy.

I tried with out vhost and vport . Just giving the defaultsite=XXXXX.xom

request is not going to the correct URL.
Any suggestion in the config file?

Remove authentication.

-Sampath

Chris