Search squid archive

Re: extracting icp_query_timeout info?

Ross J. Reedstrom wrote:
Hey all -
I'm using squid 2.7.6 in a reverse-proxy web-accelerator config,
fronting a Zope-based app server, via cache_peer and Zope's ICP
functionality for weighting the peers. I've been delving into the
peer selection algorithms, and was wondering if there's some way to
extract squid's idea of the current dynamic value of the
icp_query_timeout?  I get a proxy of it, based on hierarchy codes w/
'TIMEOUT_' and 'IGNORED' in the server_list stats. Anything more
explicit?

Using "squidclient mgr:server_list" there is a "AVG RTT" value. In mgr:digest_stats there is "icp.query_median_svc_time".

Ross

Chris