Search squid archive

tcp_outgoing TOS

hi list,

I've been using tcp_outgoing_tos for a time now and i would like to make
users (login) and url lookups against data store in a sql database.
Im using something like:

acl top_users proxy_auth "/etc/users.top"
acl top_url url_regex "/etc/top_url"

tcp_outgoing_tos 0x10
top_users
tcp_outgoing_tos 0x04 top_url

Is there a way to accomplish this?

I've read that currently this feature doesn't support external acl
lookups, is this true?

regards,
evelio vila

VI Conferencia Internacional de Energía Renovable, Ahorro de Energía y Educación Energética
9 - 12 de Junio 2009, Palacio de las Convenciones
...Por una cultura energética sustentable
www.ciercuba.com