Search squid archive

authication retries

Hi,

After thinking about it, I decided that if a person lost their password, that I should have away for them to retrieve it without needing me, so I added an acl to unblock a site so it would work without authentication. Where I have a problem is that it looks like you can try wrong usernames and passwords all day. Could someone tell me how many times a user will be able to type in their username and password before squid will give the ERR_CACHE_ACCESS_DENIED page? Or if there is even a way to change this number. I would like people to see the error page after maybe 10 tries. If this can't be changed, then I will need to find another way to deal with this issue.

Best Regards,
Al