Search squid archive

Fw: NTLM Auth and Java applets (Any update)

Dear All,

Please reply if we have some solution for the problem. I am stuck with the problem my server is live and i can't afforded to allow the java sites to unauthorized users in the network.

Regards,
Nitin B.

Nitin Bhadauria wrote:
Dear All,

I have the same problem ..

Everytime a browser proxying through squid tries to load a secure java
applet, it comes up with a red x where the java applet should be.

So I have bybass those sites for authentication, But the problem is users how don't have permission to access internet they are also able to access those sites.

Please update if we had find any other solution for the problem.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Regards,
Nitin Bhadauria