Search squid archive

Re: Limit Download Accelerators using req_header and maxconn

molybtek wrote:

Chris Robertson-2 wrote:
This is getting a bit off the path of your original question, but...

Have you changed quick_abort_min, quick_abort_max or quick_abort_pct? How about read_ahead_gap?

Delay pools should not download from the 'net faster than the data is delivered to the client*.

Chris

* If the client cancels the request, but the quick_abort_(min|max|pct) directive causes Squid to finish downloading the object, the delay pool is no longer used.

The Quick abort settings I have are as follows:
quick_abort_min 4 KB
quick_abort_max 4 KB
quick_abort_pct 98

Read ahead gap is not set, so default to 16kb.

Should I set them to zero or are the current settings okay?

Those all look fine. One other directive that might cause issues is range_offset_limit. An other would be the "no-delay" argument to cache_peer.

Chris