Search squid archive

Kernel config options for Tproxy

Hello

I installed Linux kernel version 2.6.28 on Centos 5.2 linux server  to
apply Tproxy
my question is :
can I use the old kernel config file or not ?
    (i have many warring when i use  old kernel config file )
if the answer not, which Kernel options i should enable  for  Tproxy
work correctly
or i should let default options and enable options belong Tproxy
NF_CONNTRACK
NETFILTER_TPROXY
NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_SOCKET
NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_TPROXY