Search squid archive

Question on Strange network setup with 2 Squid servers.

My College has two 10Mb connections to two ISPs.
The campus has 4 Class C networks from the one ISP.
202.128.71.x
202.128.72.x
202.128.73.x
202.128.79.x

The Router has the .1 on all 4 networks.

The second ISP connects to the same router, but links via the IP address
202.151.91.113.

The routing all goes the the router, and thru some systems, some IP
addresses go normal route, and others seem to be NATed thru the other
ISP.

I have no ideal on how they have it configure.

Now for what I have running. Had a squid server running on 202.128.73.28
that uses the Main ISP and that has worked fine. I then setup a second
Squid on 202.128.71.129 that is routed thru the other ISP. So, the computers
in my Classroom can use either of the two ISPs based on which squid server
they are set to us.

This works OK, and if one checks the load on the networks, one can use the
one least used.

Is there a way to set the squid servers so they can use both paths most
efficently.

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  mailto:msetzerii@xxxxxxxxx
  http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC@HOME CREDITS
SETI 7,619,743.5373 | EINSTEIN 2,437,972.5409 | ROSETTA
855,715.2563