Search squid archive

Re: Multiple reverse proxies for multiple projects

Frank Helmschrott wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to have a setup for 3 or 4 servers with squid (identical
configuration) that all work as a reverse proxy for different projects
with different domains/URLs on 5-6 productive servers.

I've tried several configuration variations to have different
cache_peer addresses for different Domains called.

Can anyone probably point me to a how to or configuration examples or
probably post some examples here that help me find the way? I'm kinda
new to squid. I'm using 2.7 STABLE3 (which comes with Debian Lenny).

Thanks for any hint!

Each squid has the same cache_peer configuration.

Which is described at:
  http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Reverse/MultipleWebservers

Amos
--