Search squid archive

Squid+Raduis+tacas

Hi all!
I need to know if squid suppot radius or taccas authentication.
I have a small enviroment with a cisco as3500/e1 card + shibas taccsas server on windows to authenticate the users via dial up conection. i need make a full change and make this more secure and planing use SQUID to make more secure the acces to my network.
i need many ideas please, maybe this mail is no to the rigth list