Search squid archive

Re: .com extension blocking causing blocking of redirecting URL's

Dear Marcus,

Thanks for your reply... But its not working for me. The thing is my acl will not block www.example.com. it will only block www.example.com/something.com, because i am using urlpath_regex instead of url_regex in the acl declaration.

Then i tried your regex also, but its not working for my problem.

My situation is,

sensex.com is working, but when this site redirect to http://landing.domainsponsor.com/oplatum.plmna/sites=www.someother.com , it is not working, because this URL path is ending with .com

Is there any workaround for this...???

Hope now my Q is more clear...

-
--
---
Always try to find truth!!!

Its always nice to know that people with no understanding of technologies want to evaluate technical professionals based on their own lack of knowledge