Search squid archive

BOSH and 400

Hi Squids,

Well because a transparent squid when I'm passing BOSH (xmmp/http) squids
sends error 400 and of course all fails.

I cant change FW rule because I dont have control, but squid.  Is there a way
to tell squid that traffic to a particular server (my jabber one) will not
analize and passthru without adding headders, etc etc?

TIA

LD