Search squid archive

Re: custom error message

Ramzi Abdallah wrote:
Hi I am trying to restrict web access to certain websites during work hours.
I have created the access list business_hours and it seems to be working
fine. The problem I am having is that I am unable to display a custom error
page to the users and keep getting the default error page which is in
/etc/squid/erros.

I am using fedora core 9 and squid ver 3.0 stable 13.

Bellow is my configuration file.

Regards,

Ramzi

acl localhost src 127.0.0.1/32
acl localnet src 192.168.114.0/24
acl business_hours time M T W H F 10:00-13:00
acl business_hours time M T W H F 14:00-17:00
acl scheduled dstdomain "/etc/squid/restricted-sites"
#
acl SSL_ports port 443          # https
acl Safe_ports port 80          # http
acl Safe_ports port 21          # ftp
acl Safe_ports port 443         # https
acl Safe_ports port 70          # gopher
acl Safe_ports port 210         # wais
acl Safe_ports port 1025-65535  # unregistered ports
acl Safe_ports port 280         # http-mgmt
acl Safe_ports port 488         # gss-http
acl Safe_ports port 591         # filemaker
acl Safe_ports port 777         # multiling http
acl CONNECT method CONNECT
#
# Only allow cachemgr access from localhost
#http_access allow manager localhost
#http_access deny manager
#
# Deny requests to unknown ports
http_access deny !Safe_ports
#
# Deny CONNECT to other than SSL ports
http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports
#
# Block sites listed in /etc/squid/restricted-sites during business hours
deny_info http://192.168.114.15 scheduled
http_access deny scheduled business_hours

Only the last ACL on the access line is considered as the reason for denial. The others are only conditions for getting to that last one.

make that:
   http_access deny business_hours scheduled

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.6