Search squid archive

Re: Issues with Tproxy setup

trasor wrote:
First let me apologize for the repost as not finding a place to post a reply. Second there was a typo in my previous message, Amos pointed out, should have been iptables 1.4.0 with patch. That said, I dumped the entire OS this morning for a clean start. Downloaded, compiled, menuconfiged, installed and rebooted into new kernel-2.6.28.3. From there I downloaded iptables-1.4.3 and installed. Then I downloaded and installed squid-3.1.0.6 and configured with --enable-linux-netfilter. Created the iptables as per the Features/TPROXY document. I also added the iprules information as specified. At this point I am stuck. For testing I have set my browser to use a proxy on port 3128 whereby it does contact the squid server and a 'tail -f /var/logs/access.log' does indeed some my PC accessing the cache server. However, irregardless of what I look up, either squid crashes and has to be restarted or my connection timesout and says 'done' at bottom of page. I am also seeing increments in the cache.log with a line that says 'assertion failed: store_swapout.cc:315 "mem->swapout.sio == self"'. I am including the squid.conf file, /boot/grub/menu.lst, /var/logs/access.log and /var/logs/cache.log incase they may be of use.

This has been around a while but I can't seem to find a reason for it right now. Thank you for the details so far.

What configure options please?

Amos
--
Please be using