Search squid archive

Re: WebSite Access Problem

John Doe wrote:
From: Jorge Bastos <mysql.jorge@xxxxxxxxxx>
When I try to access:
http://www.interponto.com/
Using "3.0.STABLE13-1" on Debian SID
I get a blank page on IE or FF, if I try to see what's on the code, I have:

Maybe because the server sends sends back: "Cache-control: private"...?

JD

"Cache-control: private" just prevents shared caches (such as Squid) from storing the objects. Your browser can still cache it. Many browsers will re-fetch the page (regardless of Cache-control headers) when view source is utilized.

Chris