Search squid archive

Re: Don't log clientParseRequestMethod messages

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 17:13:13 +1300, Amos Jeffries <squid3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
[cut]
> No it's a debug log and those messages are important/useful to track bad
> clients in your traffic.
>
> What unknown methods is it recording?

Lots and lots (and lots) of trash (SIP, P2P or/and perhaps virus code). The
cache.log info is VERY useful but this kind of messages
obviously polluted the log (can be solved by: cat /var/log/squid/cache.log
| grep -Ev client.+Request, but I don't know if it will catch out only
clientParseRequestMethod log entries).