Search squid archive

Re: Keepalive and Apache?

howard chen wrote:
Hello,

Currently my apache is using http keepalive, but now I am using squid
as reverse proxy to multiple apache servers...my questions are:

1. Since I have multiple apache, so it is useless now to setup my
apache to use keepalive? Or can squid handle this automatically?

Squid can handle it automatically.

2. If yes, how about if I have multiple squid behind load balancer.

Then keep-alive to clients may have reduced performance. But also handled automatically, and not relevant to the squid->webserver linkage.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.6